Forums
=CCG= Cheat Catchers Guild :: Forums :: Welcome :: Report

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
"EosforosGR" unacceptable admin abuse on me (Pentik)
Moderators: admin, The-Champ-DK, Layoverinhavana, Noodles, mog3, ARB4L3ST
Author Post
Pentik
Sun Jan 15 2017, 04:37PM
Registered Member #602
Hello,

i'm constantly and repeatedly kicked by and admin EosforosGR for "Making Room for Members" and other strange reasons for almost 2-3 years. I was really permissive about this even if i was 100% sure who's behind this.

On the server is always someone AFK for some period of time, he must see that because he's is kicking me from WarCon/Rcon where u can see who's on server with all important informations like K/D and time spent on the server (i was kicked also when he was already on server for a multiple times with same reason). But why he would kick someone who's AFK when i am on server in the middle of the game and he can kick me on the purpose right ? This is obviously an attack against me and some kind of revenge because he hates me. I tried to talk with him about it many many times but i always got the same... rude words or kill/kick for spamming or whining. I discuss with Niou about this a year ago or so in a battlelog chat but we have not come to any conclusion due to enough of time. I don't have problems with other admins, i always feel free for balance etc. and they know that and i really appreciate that we can always found a solution when im hidding in a 60 tons of pure democracy .

Fight against kick for "Making Room for Members" is hard even without EosforosGR because for an admin it's very easy to use it. Admin don't have to find an valid reason for a rules breaking! Admin don't like you ? You killed him ? You ruined his game ? Okay fine there is a brilliant reason and you don't have to clarify it. But in this case it's not that simple .

This is obviously happening because he can't kick me for other reasons because i follow the rules. Yes i am used to this (and a lot worse) on a server with a couple of young admins who want to farm but not on a server with such a history and a huge team of mature admins.

This is clearly an admin abuse used on me from EosforosGR and i'm not the only one. EosforosGR is using his admin power to provoke mostly good players. For example he call someone a noob, obviously the player is responding to him. After that he killed him with "shut up" reason. Then he's obviously mad and using rude words and then? Boom EosforosGR catch another good player because according to him he don't fit to the server or he just can't get over when someone is better than him.

If you can't handle such a player on a 64p server in a 6 years old game something is wrong because other admins can do that without problems (off course unless they are not banned by you).

Maybe while you all are reading this you're telling to yourself that i care too much about this game and other trivial reasons but this is not about the game itself. This is about the rules and principle.

Only what i am asking is not abusing rules on me while i follow your server rules.

LINK - oh and here are the rules, there nor on the server is nothing like "we kick for member slots". So EosforosGR made it up for own use?

I would like to ask every admin/player to read this and to discuss about it.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day,

Pentik.
jaffa1965
Sun Jan 15 2017, 04:56PM
Registered Member #47
That coming from a player who been banned in the past
And still joins server with a ban in place if I'm not mistaken
But the banning admin willl be along soon
The-Champ-DK
Sun Jan 15 2017, 04:58PM

Registered Member #3
Hey Pentik just a note

Regarding the "kick for members" this is not a made up rule, we all do that on our three public servers. Either if the server is full or if the amount of idlers skew the balancing.
Pentik
Sun Jan 15 2017, 05:17PM
Registered Member #602
jaffa1965 wrote ...

Yes i've been been banned for a baserape in 2013 and none of my accounts are curently banned. This doesn't and can't mean that someone can abuse the rights on me. This argument is completely irrelevant and you are missing the point.

The-Champ-DK wrote ...

Hey Pentik just a note

Regarding the "kick for members" this is not a made up rule, we all do that on our three public servers. Either if the server is full or if the amount of idlers skew the balancing.

I understand, it belongs to a basic and necessarily things to care of a good running server. I have nothing against kicking inactive players.
Noodles
Sun Jan 15 2017, 05:56PM
Riff Raff

Registered Member #103
Kicking for VIP is a function of the autoadmin and the server admins do not have control / influence over it.
The-Champ-DK
Sun Jan 15 2017, 06:09PM

Registered Member #3
Yes and no Noodle, it is an automated function but some admins also use it manually I have often seen that and I do it myself, but ofc the players chosen to be removed should ideally be inactive. If a member wishes to join and is stuck in the queue as happens often on BF4 active players are also removed manually, but it doesnt happen that often.
Slunglul
Sun Jan 15 2017, 06:09PM
Registered Member #843
MOD EDIT:
Slunglul wrote ...

I never actually comment on anything on any forums,

And this not the place to start a new habit. Start your own thread and stick to our forum rules LINK

Also if you want to make assertions against anybody uses our servers then include some proof, evidence if you wish to be taken seriously.

[ Edited Sun Jan 15 2017, 06:32PM ]
Slunglul
Sun Jan 15 2017, 06:41PM
Registered Member #843
as for making assertion without proof, back in the day when he banned me I offered to upload the round in which I got banned. I was told however that gameplay footage is not actual proof.
jaffa1965
Sun Jan 15 2017, 09:20PM
Registered Member #47
Pentik wrote ...

jaffa1965 wrote ...

Yes i've been been banned for a baserape in 2013 and none of my accounts are curently banned. This doesn't and can't mean that someone can abuse the rights on me. This argument is completely irrelevant and you are missing the point.

The-Champ-DK wrote ...

Hey Pentik just a note

I understand, it belongs to a basic and necessarily things to care of a good running server. I have nothing against kicking inactive players.

All I'm saying eos has the right to move and balance if he likes
So in fact he hasn't done nothing wrong
So I find hypocritical
Some one who took several bans and asking to come to forum to undo ban would ignore this and still join a server which they were banned on ( Which I think took 2 years)
But there again he must be doing something right for you to stay here these last 5 years if I'm not mistaken

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF