Forums
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: admin, The-Champ-DK, Layoverinhavana, Noodles, mog3, ARB4L3ST
Author Post
Niou
Sun Jul 16 2017, 10:37am
Ms ProRevive
Registered Member #381
wow rimmi.... after how many years you found here?
The-Champ-DK
Sun Jul 16 2017, 10:37am

Registered Member #3
Ok I understand then
kawaai-ninja
Sun Jul 16 2017, 06:23pm
Registered Member #1382
Niou wrote ...

wow rimmi.... after how many years you found here?

you should enjoy your holidays and not come read the bf3 noobs here ,and yes i finally found time to registry here, 3introduce yourself3 and 3banana awards3 thread incoming
EosforosGR
Tue Jul 18 2017, 11:46am
Registered Member #254
Interesting post rimkou.. at least some people realise the basics.

Thanks I guess
kawaai-ninja
Tue Jul 18 2017, 05:57pm
Registered Member #1382
EosforosGR wrote ...

Thanks I guess

to stay totally fair, i keep in mind that before fucked up with death wish (and not mother insult sorry), pax tried during 5 minutes at least to have a decent answer from you about why free ban for pentik and ask for unban in polite way, that's only after he realized that he will have nothing from a 8 years old admin that he reach the limit.
i only defend you cause i dont like when people dont assume bad behaviour and put fake apologize, but you stay for me as the worst banana admin by far!!!! i hope your new statu help you to realize how bad as admin you were and how its terrify to imagine you with any kind of big responsability (like cops or judge) in real life.

cheers (my last rules violation i swear)
The-Champ-DK
Tue Jul 18 2017, 08:33pm

Registered Member #3
If George were to return I imagine this playing out on BF3

LINK
EosforosGR
Wed Jul 19 2017, 07:50am
Registered Member #254
kawaai-ninja wrote ...

EosforosGR wrote ...

Thanks I guess

to stay totally fair, i keep in mind that before fucked up with death wish (and not mother insult sorry), pax tried during 5 minutes at least to have a decent answer from you about why free ban for pentik and ask for unban in polite way, that's only after he realized that he will have nothing from a 8 years old admin that he reach the limit.
i only defend you cause i dont like when people dont assume bad behaviour and put fake apologize, but you stay for me as the worst banana admin by far!!!! i hope your new statu help you to realize how bad as admin you were and how its terrify to imagine you with any kind of big responsability (like cops or judge) in real life.

cheers (my last rules violation i swear)

any criticism is welcome even if its from you ninja. What you fail to understand is that the punishment enforced by an admin is decided not only based on the behavior of a player but also his history. You cant really expect an admin to fully analyze in public chat a players' ban. Thats why we have the forum.

Just be reminded that anyone can lose his patience. Its up to the quality of the person how he will act beyond that point.
Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF